Community - DMs: Farewell & Welcome

For things relating to the setting which doesn't fit in development, bugs or feedback.
Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Community - DMs: Farewell & Welcome

Postby Kilaana » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Dear TER,

As we near the closing of the first week of a new year at TER, we would like to welcome our latest additions to the DM team - Aschent and Books (booksarefun666). They have passed their interview process and are eager to take up the reins for the N.A. timezone of which they will be predominantly looking after.

Aschent is an experienced DM who is known for his plot intrigues, while Books is new to the DM client but endless in his enthusiasm to explore the possibilities that he can inject into the setting.

We would also like to commemorate our DMs CopperDragon and Dawnbreak who have stepped down recently this past year, and will be joining us player-side when they are able to. Their dedication, creativity, passion and love for TER will always resonate with us and keep the flame going. We hope that one day they'll return to the DM seat should things look up again for them.

Please join us in welcoming the new, and bidding a fond (and hopefully temporary) farewell to the 'old'!
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre

Kerstman

Re: Community - DMs: Farewell & Welcome

Postby Kerstman » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:43 pm

Welcome Aschent (by me known as Evelath) and Books! I've already said my goodbyes and thank yous to the leaving DM's... but we have not seen the last of them yet since they'll continue being awesome on TER with their PC's.
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer

Dawnbreak

Postby Dawnbreak » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:53 pm

We have no partying emoji so I can't contribute shallowly to this thread.

Hence, I will have to say -

Welcome you magnificent people, and I cannot stress enough how excited I am to see these two new additions, and how hopeful that makes me for the future. 2017, with good hope, will be a year to remember! :!: :lol: :!:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Brindisium

Postby Brindisium » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Congratulations Books and Aschent (Evelath)! And thank you Copper and Dawnbreak :)
Cheese for your crackers here!

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:31 am

I'm certainly glad to see more DMs in our midst! Welcome to you both, and though those who have stepped down have already received my gratitude in person, I'll take the chance to convey it again: thank you for sharing your stories with us - here's to many more shared between our PCs instead.

booksarefun666

Postby booksarefun666 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:27 pm

I suspect you guys will enjoy what I have to offer and it'll be fun to see if I can make the magic translate from PnP to PW with little issue.

blatob
Builder

Postby blatob » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:32 pm

We greet our new overlords.

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Postby Kilaana » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:00 pm

On behalf of the team, I'd also like to extend a warm welcome to DM Khaine (Khaela Mensha Khaine). He too, has passed his interview process with flying colours and will bring with him extensive, quality DM experience that we are certain will deliver a good time for our treasured players and steer TER to new heights.

Here's to 2017!
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Congratulations to the new additions to the DM team. My best wishes to you! May we all make TER even better and its community stronger, though it can already hardly be parallelled, I believe.

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

Khaela Mensha Khaine

Postby Khaela Mensha Khaine » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:34 pm

Thank you for the welcome, I've been quite busy with real life this past week so this escaped my notice - apologies!

Hopefully the experience I've had can be put to good use on this server; if anyone wants to speak to me about their character plotlines or anything similar, don't hesitate to PM me through the forums or message me in-game. Even player side, I don't mind.