TER Diamond Edition (v1.69) to TER EE Character Transfers

For things relating to the setting which doesn't fit in development, bugs or feedback.
Ponyrealms
Official Greeter (with Jingly Bells)

TER Diamond Edition (v1.69) to TER EE Character Transfers

Postby Ponyrealms » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:13 am

Since I was unable to get the Beamdog-provided automated solution for the character transfers of existing PWs, without crashing the EE server ( :lol: ), and due to the relatively small size of our existing player base, I will be performing the transfers of characters manually.
What I need from individual users that wish to use their v1.69 TER characters in the EE server, is to send me the following information through a private message over the forums:

1- Their Diamond Edition TER username handle. (If you wish to transfer more than one username's characters, specify so.)
2- The name of a character they've made in EE TER.

I will handle the rest, and after I do so, all of the characters from the specified accounts will be transfered to the EE.

After your individual transfer is done, I'd suggest avoiding continued gameplay over in the Diamond Edition TER server as any character progress will not be transfered to the EE server.

Stay tuned for more details on whether the Diamond Edition TER server chapter will be coming to a close and thank you for your cooperation.

Ponyrealms

Re: TER Diamond Edition (v1.69) to TER EE Character Transfers

Postby Ponyrealms » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:17 am

Notice I mentioned to send me the required information through private messages, this is to avoid any potential issues and to keep your information private.

Another note, I recommend everyone that has characters that use storage or storage chests to pick up all their items from them and keep them on their characters, for ease of access to these items, as these items will not be readily available from the same storage devices in the EE server. Otherwise please be patient as we work out a solution for the storage systems.

Ponyrealms

Re: TER Diamond Edition (v1.69) to TER EE Character Transfers

Postby Ponyrealms » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:24 am

The 169 server is now down, the previous note about storage is irrelevant, just some confusion, there should be no issues, as always, please report them if there are.

Let me know through PMs if I missed your transfer, but I think all are done, but 2 from folks that did not provide an EE character name, I can't do it without that info.