Community - Welcoming New Players

For things relating to the setting which doesn't fit in development, bugs or feedback.
Holy_Rage

Re: Community - Welcoming New Players

Postby Holy_Rage » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:17 am

IceNinja wrote:but with death comes renewal.
Too much Lathander!

In other words, welcome to the server.

Not only you. Everyone else too! :)
Current PCs:
Hróin | Ygrak Ironflame

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:16 am

Welcome, Numos!

Our interaction IC was brief, but I like your character already! =)
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

EventHorizon

Postby EventHorizon » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:32 am

Allo. I'm not a NWN player who's been around since the very beginning of it all, but I've been around for a damned long time, seen NWN's online support disappear and Bioware's apathy strike the community, and yet am consistently pleasantly surprised over the years as servers like TER crop up and continue to invigorate me and provide for a good time. Good to be here!
Play with SCAPE! Stock Character/Art Portrait Expansion Project (SCAPE)
Easy TER Play-time Scheduler! - See the thread and note your updates here.
Elijah Haller - Fuum - Havon - Ash'ma

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:49 am

You've been a joy to have so far, Event--glad to have you!
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Ostheim

Postby Ostheim » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:20 pm

Happy to be here.
Wynna Blackwing - Scholar of history, ruin delver, intrigue dabbler
Rannie Marrinson - Knight-Errant, Paladin of Sune
Teobald Grzywacz - Outentown peasant, ranger and adventurer

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:00 pm

I'm awfully green, considering I played NWN for the first time yesterday. Learning my way around the game has certainly proven a little bit daunting. Still, it's been a blast, and the people here have been incredibly helpful! Here's to more enjoyable RP!

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Welcome, you guys! =)

Loreweaver
Administrator & Builder

Postby Loreweaver » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:58 am

I'd like to take a moment and welcome all the new players who've found their way to TER over the past months. I am happy to see that the server appeals to many of you, and you seem to be fitting in without undue drama which I take as a great sign for the future.
It's been a busy month for us, with over 160 new PCs created since January on some 75 accounts. I apologize if anyone's warm welcome was lost amidst this tide; know that you are appreciated and everyone's happy to help if you have questions or look like a good subject for unsollicited advice.

Baldgeek

Postby Baldgeek » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Well I suppose I need a first post so ... well this is it ;) .
I've been a long time player of NWN ... and it's funny, no matter what comes down the road in games with their fancy graphics and hype to go with it over the last *gulp* 14 years!? I have always seemed to settle back in here .. in a game/community that remains true to NWN and are steadfast in developing new, different, exciting and enjoyable entertainment for any and all that are willing to open their minds and expand their imagine.

That being said I stumbled upon this server only a few days ago while looking through the http://neverwintervault.org/ and the low magic and extreme level cap is just the thing I've been looking for :D , so anyway I will leave it at that and let my character do the rest of the talking IG ... OR through 'ooc-tells' for I bet I'll have more than one question at some point 8-)

Peace and Laters.
~BG
Last edited by Baldgeek on Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you." - Tasslehoff Burrfoot

Character: Trish Winterbrooke: halfling ranger, herbalist, woodcrafter, follower of Sheela Peryroyl and proud owner of some unkempt strawberry blonde hair ...

Shadowtim3

Postby Shadowtim3 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:10 pm

Welcome to the server, NWN Vet. =D

Timothy Skyraven, Paladin of Ilmater (Main)
Beldur Wolfheart