Community - Welcoming New Players

For things relating to the setting which doesn't fit in development, bugs or feedback.
Poisonous

Re: Community - Welcoming New Players

Postby Poisonous » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:31 am

Welcome Celtic!
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Holy_Rage

Postby Holy_Rage » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:52 am

Have a seat by the fire and join us in our storytelling! Welcome.
Current PCs:
Hróin | Ygrak Ironflame

Toros

Postby Toros » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:12 pm

New faces are always welcome.

Also, I play Galondel.

Baldgeek

Postby Baldgeek » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Welcome Celtic!!! You will truly enjoy the low level/ magic here for less is more in this case :)

Hope to see you IG soon enough 8-)

~BG
"Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you." - Tasslehoff Burrfoot

Character: Trish Winterbrooke: halfling ranger, herbalist, woodcrafter, follower of Sheela Peryroyl and proud owner of some unkempt strawberry blonde hair ...

CelticWolfhound

Postby CelticWolfhound » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:46 pm

Thanks guys, for all the of the welcoming comments and the many whispers offering helpful information. You guys rock.

I logged in last night with the intention of enjoying myself for an hour or two, and didn't log off for four hours. Thoroughly enjoyed the RP as well as the exploration with the group last night.

This place reminded me much of a server I used to visit a while back, and I found out that many who were involved there (TWI) made their way here. It's like finding a place you didn't even realize you were looking for. :)
Lucien Dubhghlas - "Hells, I'm twice the man I once was, but half the man I'm meant to be."

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Don't forget your share of the loot man! :D

Glad you had fun, it was great having you.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

CelticWolfhound

Postby CelticWolfhound » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Poisonous wrote:Don't forget your share of the loot man! :D

Glad you had fun, it was great having you.
I know! Somehow, Lucien has managed to get by with a few loaves of dry bread and two copper to rub together to his name... but not sure how long that's going to last, especially since I still need to buy a license and ammo! D:
Lucien Dubhghlas - "Hells, I'm twice the man I once was, but half the man I'm meant to be."

ljuslek

Postby ljuslek » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Hi folks! Been here for.... Well, I've lost track. Either way, I'm a recent arrival to this server and am having a grand time so far. I was thrilled when I saw this server in the server list, which I habitually trawl for vain memories of past PW glories. After my short term here though, I dare say this is one of the best I've played. The areas are lovely, the way the lore and setting is presented in world is scrumptious and the people I've met (both in character and out) seem like a pleasant enough bunch. Happy to be aboard! :)

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:17 pm

I'm glad you're enjoying your stay, Ijuslek, and welcome! It's good to have you with us, as I've most certainly enjoyed RPing with you thus far.

Baldgeek

Postby Baldgeek » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Danuvis wrote:I'm glad you're enjoying your stay, Ijuslek, and welcome! It's good to have you with us, as I've most certainly enjoyed RPing with you thus far.
+1 :)
"Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you." - Tasslehoff Burrfoot

Character: Trish Winterbrooke: halfling ranger, herbalist, woodcrafter, follower of Sheela Peryroyl and proud owner of some unkempt strawberry blonde hair ...