Community - Welcoming New Players

For things relating to the setting which doesn't fit in development, bugs or feedback.
Obsidian Sea

Community - Welcoming New Players

Postby Obsidian Sea » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:10 pm

The Easting Reach attracts travelers from every corner of Faerûn at some time or another. To accommodate the arrival of these new faces, this thread has been set up. New players can introduce themselves here, and the rest of the community can in turn offer their greetings and warm welcomes to these players. It is always a pleasure for the team to see the community growing.

We know our players take every opportunity they can to welcome new arrivals, and this thread has been set up to make that easier.
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

OldBear

Re: Community - Welcoming New Players

Postby OldBear » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Not a new player, but I would like to take the opportunity to say hello to everyone as they join this new forum. For those new to the server, I have a wide range of characters from level one to eight. Fill free to contact me by pm in game with questions or if want to join up. I am no expert, but I hope I would know who to contact to answer questions.

Tailos

Postby Tailos » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:02 pm

Kind of but not quite a new player, reporting in. Hello all! :)

(I promised i'd start using the forum more.)

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello to all! Remember that TER has a Skype group chat as well that you can join. It's a good way to get in contact with fellow players!

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

BadKnight

Postby BadKnight » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:57 am

Greetings all!

I've played on this server for several days now - finally had a run-in with a large quantity of players (American, here!) and it was really a blast. I appreciate the many welcoming tells that I received. So far, this community has shown me nothing but kindness and aid - and I really do respect and appreciate it. I'm looking forward to interacting with more players as I gain my bearings and I will attempt to find ways to log-in earlier in the day!

Toros

Postby Toros » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:39 am

The server is fillled with very kind, generous people. It is far busier during the EU hours at the moment, and even the NA players make an effort to be on then.

Also, I play Galondel.

Hagra
Builder

Postby Hagra » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Spoiler:
Last edited by Hagra on Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Holy_Rage

Postby Holy_Rage » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:02 pm

I would like to welcome all new players in our merry little corner of all things fantastical. I hope you will find this warm, generous and welcoming community a place to call your Role Play home. I look forward to meeting each of you In-Character and share together stories.

And a good laugh. Welcome!
Current PCs:
Hróin | Ygrak Ironflame

JackOfBlades

Postby JackOfBlades » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:13 am

-
Last edited by JackOfBlades on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Welcome, Jack! Apologies for the short reply as I'm on my phone, but please feel free to post or pm me if you have any questions whatsoever or just need help settling in.

I'm curious, what mmo have you rped on?
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...