DM / Player Chats - Catching up with your character

For things relating to the setting which doesn't fit in development, bugs or feedback.
Poisonous

DM / Player Chats - Catching up with your character

Postby Poisonous » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:00 pm

Good day, fellow TERians!

I'm going to be reinstating a practice from TER's early days, where DMs sit down and chat with players about their character once the character has reached certain milestones. This is a chance for us to understand your character a little better, make sure you're getting to do what you want with your character, and see what we as DMs can do to enhance or support your RP.

Please send me a PM here on the forums once (or after) your character has reached level 5 and/or 8. We can set up a time to chat in game (or do it over the forums/Skype if necessary).

- DM Poisonous
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Obsidian Sea

Re: DM / Player Chats - Catching up with your character

Postby Obsidian Sea » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:33 am

After discussing it closely with Poisonous, I shall now be leading talks with any characters who reach level 8 and wish to discuss the experiences and the direction of their character. Although we are eager to hear your thoughts and desires regarding your characters, the team is very busy at the moment with a variety of activities. We know you know this, and we appreciate your patience and consideration. I only mention it now so that you understand that sometimes it may take a bit of scheduling and time before you can have your level 5 chat with Poisonous, or level 8 chat with myself. This will not disable you from participating in every aspect of the server experience, so please continue to do so! :)

In summation:
  • Please message Poisonous if you wish to arrange a chat and check-in regarding your character once they have reached level 5.
  • Expect a PM from myself if you have a character who has reached or soon shall reach level 8.
  • In either instance, you are not obliged to talk to us about your character and can decline the opportunity.
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe