Aside from this, the team is also considering the removal of the soft XP cap altogether.
For any questions you might have, you can direct them to Loreweaver.
- Mechanical feat design has been completed (100%). Small tweaks may still happen along the way for practical reasons.
- Feats need names (75% complete), icons (0,5%) and descriptions (80%).
- Feat names, icon filenames and descriptions need to be transferred from design documents to the TLK and feat.2da files.
- Activated feats and feats with subradial menus need entries in the spells.2da and clsfeat*.2da files.
- Module scripts need to be added/updated to recognize the new feat numbers and spell scripts.
- The newly unlocked spell levels (usually 5 and 6) need to be balanced for use on TER. New spells can be added, including weaker versions of level 7-9 spells.
- Level-up areas need to be created where PCs can interact with placeables through conversation files to browse and select the new feats in an orderly fashion.
- Minor changes needed to allow XP gain beyond the current limit and fix the level-up curve so level 9 does not trigger.