The Journal Of Kore'thil

For character backgrounds and journals.
Ravin

The Journal Of Kore'thil

Postby Ravin » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:49 pm

"Restless, bored, longing for some nameless meaning, I traveled east from Cormanthor, Through the Dales and Sembia, Crossing the sea of fallen Stars.to Impiltur. it is as far east as my coin could get me. from here, who knows where i'll go. i suppose we'll have to see won't we?

-Kor-

Falling stars

Streaks of silver
from inky black
lose your hold
you can't go back

burning, falling
toward final rest
wishes whispered
at your behest

bolts of light
in endless dark
bear with them hope
to lonely heart

fleeting wonder
bless me so?
grant my wish
before you go

wish i may
wish i might
wish this boredom
to take flight

-k-

Ravin

Re: The Journal Of Kore'thil

Postby Ravin » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:55 pm

The Glade

I met another Tel'Quess. Her name is Moonvine. She has been most helpful with my first steps here. She brought me to a beautiful Glade that is tended by one of our own. I was surprised to learn that there are precious few of us here. probably no more than a handful in the whole city!
When she and her sister Nightwine arrived the local humans left milk out for them . as if they were some kind of pixies! i really do pity them, the humans. Such short lives and such simple minds. i'll have to be gentle with them when i encounter them. clearly they're not able to process complex concepts here. that is going to make got interesting times.

-K-

Sunshower

Endless waves of sunkissed life
the senses overwhelm
casting off the months of strife
within this sunlit realm

the river sings his lively tune
as troubles melt away
the leaf-green trees dance and swoon
in suntouched light of day

on sacred whispering holy ground
with you i find my rest
with river, flower,trees abound
here, truly i am blessed.

-k-

Ravin

Re: The Journal Of Kore'thil

Postby Ravin » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:27 pm

Another Tel'quessir showed up today. A beautiful moon-touched male. I could tell right away that Moonvine and Nightwine wanted him. who would not?
like one thirsting for water in a vast desert, the ShadowSlayer comes as cool rain. except that he is seemingly carved of silver stone. there is little mirth in his eyes and no tolerance for the infant races. i may have to teach him how to laugh.
I have recently been on an excursion with a pair of Dwarves. i have named them AX-dad and Shield-dad as they remind me much of my forge-father Greygut Ironhelm. they were surprised at my use of their language. i do love surprising people! I hope to surprise them further. We explored caves with Dwarven runes in them, i found the trip quite fascinating. I do love learning new things.

Skittering

Skittering, chittering
scuttling, shuddering
chattering, clattering
bustling, rustling

Hearing, peering
biting, fighting
burning, churning
dying, crying

Locks, box
rune,tune
cave,brave