Community - Player Praise

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Obsidian Sea

Community - Player Praise

Postby Obsidian Sea » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:00 am

This thread is intended to be a place where members of the community can let one another know about the enjoyable experiences they have been having with other players on The Easting Reach! We encourage you to make good and glowing use of this thread, as was done on the previous forum.

Just as we encourage you to post here when you have thoroughly enjoyed your experiences with other players, you encourage other players by posting: it is a pleasure for them and for everybody else to hear that your time in Impiltur continues to be exciting and entertaining for you as the tendays roll by!
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

BadKnight

Re: Community - Player Praise

Postby BadKnight » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:45 am

I would like to take a moment to thank the countless players that I've interacted with today. It made for a great deal of fun. Many are to thank for this but individuals who I would like to personally recognize are the players of: Marcellus, Killian, Celith, Cael, Aryen and Hroin. It was a pleasure! I look forward to many more good times.

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:21 pm

In return a shout-out to BadKnight as one of the newest additions to TER's flock.

Furthermore, thanks must go out to Holy_Rage, driving force of the What Lies Beneath events, and to all members who so splendidly participate: Aelwyn/Hagra, Highlander, Kilaana, Loreweaver, Luc92/Xanthas, Nemanja, OldBear, OldGrouch, Ponyrealms, and the players who no doubt would love to partake but cannot.

Thanks for the flow of Offline RP and Background posts! Averyn Thainn's activities (AusGre), Celith's bio (Luc/Xanthas) and Kelda's bio (Poisonous) have been great to catch up on. Hoping to see more from them, and Highlander, Talisman, BadKnight and others!

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Kudos to Hroin for his RP in general, including all the discussion post-tower run the other weekend!
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:00 pm

A great thanks on my part to Hróin (Holy_Rage) and Elis Cairnestone (Talisman) for the enduring quality of last night's RP. It was paced and patient, and incorporated a lovely amount of detail from each PC. I thoroughly enjoyed placing Aryen Caladras between the Dwarf and the Druid; each of their acquired perspectives on things that they are experiencing in Impiltur was so charming to compare and contrast from the vantage point of the relatively ordinary human Ranger standing in their midst!

Praise also for Poisonous and Highlander, the characters of whom I greatly enjoy engaging with and with whom I much too rarely get a chance to interact. I hope to see you both sooner rather than later. :)
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Feronius

Postby Feronius » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:18 pm

Well, first off, thank you to everyone for being so incredibly welcoming and inclusive as a community. My anti-social self barely knew how to deal with all the sudden welcome messages and everyone just being way too nice. I have also not found a single bad roleplayer yet.

I also need to give a special shout to Murdock. That strength roll on those poor strawberries was just too good. And the window scene in the tower was even better, when you suddenly used that emote I completely lost it. That was a stroke of genius, comedy gold.
Lev Balakov | Radovan Kazac

EdinSumar

Postby EdinSumar » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:57 pm

Thanks to Ausk, Otho, Anton, and especially Franz for the Mexican standoff.

Best scene since I returned, so far.
My profile name is my actual name.
My profile picture is my actual face.
Fite me.

Boots

Postby Boots » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:07 am

Today was so much fun. Murdock is a hilarious character and having Ella deal with these angry hot head savages like a mother hen is hella entertaining.
In Game Portrait ~ Click to Download
stooB jokes will no longer be tolerated.

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:58 am

Congratulations and thank you to all with whom I had the pleasure of RPing last night at the wedding of Kelda Adler and Jerek! It was an exceptionally fun night - to the point that it even took me by surprise! Let's break out the wine again soon, eh? A shoutout to Highlander (Lori Peveri)l and Copper Dragon (Artemis D'Assanthe) for the sheer enjoyment I had just watching their antics. Thanks also to Talisman (Elis Cairnestone) for continuing to indulge some very excellent, very difficult RP which has always been thoroughly engaging to share.

Beyond that, a more general note of praise for all of the new players we have been meeting in the last week: due credit to you all for coming in strong and engaging with the other characters you are meeting, and the stories that the DMs try and bring to the table. It's been a pleasure, already.

Looking forward to more from all of you! :)
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:33 pm

I'm on my phone so can't say much, but also want to extend my huge thanks to everyone who came to the event, especially Copper for all her hard work behind and not behind the scenes! Special thanks to Edin for playing Ludovic!
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...