Change to Allie - Bard

Moderator: Aethereal

EppyAl

Change to Allie - Bard

Postby EppyAl » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:27 pm

So after a very long Hiatus from the module I am very happy to be back. As I play around and enjoy the adventures with everyone again... I come to question why the heck I ever went Bard... Allie has and will forever be a Tank/sneak attacker... and as such I was wondering if I could request a rebuild to knock out those levels of Bard *which I assume were for the bardsongs ... that I never use lol*... I know this is a pretty open request, as I am not sure which levels I actually took the bard levels. Ideally I would prefer if they were Rogue levels instead.

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Re: Change to Allie - Bard

Postby Kilaana » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:11 pm

We'd like to ask you for more details on what Allie plans to do once she gets her Rogue levels?
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre

EppyAl

Re: Change to Allie - Bard

Postby EppyAl » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:27 pm

Sure thing!

As we are seeing more and more new characters reach the later levels we continue to see the trend of " Do we have a tank or do we have Pick/disable " As Allie is currently ( and would be even more so ) after the adjustment, she would step back into the roll of adventurer, essentially coming out of retirement. Ideally with her buddy Ginny in tow. I realize that I have not been playing her, because we have had a larger showing of low level folk, and as such I made Kiply up and have been running as him. Though we are seeing more and more folks hit that 5+ level zone so she is starting to become viable as a character again.

Having the bard levels does not make her un-playable, so it is fine if this is declined. This was more so for her usefulness in a group :).