Nimsy Coppertune - Skill Changes

Moderator: Aethereal

Talisman
Builder

Nimsy Coppertune - Skill Changes

Postby Talisman » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:19 am

Just a simple request today:

6 Parry (Bard Class Skill) --> 6 Diplomacy (Bard Class Skill)

Reason being that I want to enjoy the true bard fantasy of social grace by having more than just Bluff as a social skill to draw on, which I feel lands her being more just a rogue with bard song. I thought I might be able to squeeze Diplomacy in somewhere in the level process, but I can't without sacrificing another skill.

I chose to remove Parry because I have not used Parry a single time on her yet despite the investment, which I originally went for because she has high DEX and Parry is genuinely a good skill on TER for martial classes with decent DEX. However, when leveling her up to level 3 today, I realized Parry will end up being underwhelming for my Gnomish Bard as her multi-classing path will net her only 1 attack per round at level 8. Although I'm decent at builds, I don't know BAB progression off the top of my head.

Thanks!

Talisman
Builder

Re: Nimsy Coppertune - Skill Changes

Postby Talisman » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:40 am

Hey Talisman, I heard you're a pretty cool dude. So cool the staff approved your request. Wow. What a legend! Please pester a wild Alathos or something until they submit to your request to make this update. Thanks for being you!

Aethereal
Administrator, Builder, DM

Re: Nimsy Coppertune - Skill Changes

Postby Aethereal » Sat May 21, 2022 2:59 pm

Marked as complete. Moved to completed LETO request sub-forum.