Name Change- Gender Change- Portrait Change

Moderator: Aethereal

Ubertide

Name Change- Gender Change- Portrait Change

Postby Ubertide » Tue May 31, 2022 8:41 pm

Hey me again! Requesting another identity change for Cletus Maxwell, who will be icly undergoing another change of appearance more, although this time more drastic. Once again I'd like the name to be changed, this time to Scarlet Therron; I'd also like to change from the male model over to the female one as well as change the portrait, although I am not sure if I can change the portrait myself in game or how that would work. This is a change that matty/Cletus has been icly working towards for a while now in terms of their identity and with a bit more time and work "he" will be presenting as "she". Please let me know if this is possible or if I am being unclear in my request!

Aethereal
Administrator, Builder, DM

Re: Name Change- Gender Change- Portrait Change

Postby Aethereal » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:14 am

We are pleased to see that this request is made in line with a roleplay and narrative driven focus rather than a mechanics focus, but please keep in mind that LETO requests aren't meant to be a manual disguise system. We'd expect the result of a LETO to be final unless something very drastic happens.

As a result please confirm that this is a final decision as further alterations in the future may not be available. Any supporting evidence, backstory and information you can provide regarding this change being IC appropriate and worked towards in-game would also be welcome. Please forward them to a DM of your choice (Alathos has already presented some background and clarification which has been helpful but I believe some mini stories were mentioned - we'd be keen to see that) and have them forward it to the team for review, thank you.

OldGrouch
DM

Postby OldGrouch » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:02 am

Should be resolved. Portrait has not been named, but you can do that yourself with the @portrait command. Please confirm the other requests are done.

Ubertide

Postby Ubertide » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:20 am

Confirming everything was done, thank you again!

Aethereal
Administrator, Builder, DM

Postby Aethereal » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:27 am

Excellent. Marked as resolved.