Kharaz'ar - Dwarven Waraxe Focus Swap

Moderator: Aethereal

Boxer

Kharaz'ar - Dwarven Waraxe Focus Swap

Postby Boxer » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:25 am

Hello! Due to the recent bug fix for dwarves, I'd like to swap the weapon focus: battleaxe that I've taken for weapon focus: dwarven waraxe, as was my intent. I did not expect the bug to be solved this quickly. Also, if I could make two other requests; I'd like to request to have the points I've invested in Knowledge: Religion put to Knowledge: Architecture to represent the Dwarven knack for good masonry and reverence of ancestral building, and a name swap (that I think is less likely to be approved) from Kharaz'ar Binablân-Khadar, to Kharaz'ar Binusgur-Khaddar. The reason for this is that I'm using a Neo-Khuzdul fan-made LOTR centered language for Dwarven when I speak common and in names, and the current name I have is grammatically incorrect in that language. Obviously, I don't mind living with it, but if it could be changed, that'd be splendid.

Aethereal
Administrator, Builder, DM

Re: Kharaz'ar - Dwarven Waraxe Focus Swap

Postby Aethereal » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:58 am

1. The weapon focus switch is in line with the allowances made regarding the Weapon Focus: Dwarven Waraxe fix.
  2. The Knowledge (Religion) change to Knowledge (Architecture) is also approved in line with portraying the dwarven background.
  3. The name change will not be accepted, however. You are not beholden to the surname as OOCly appears above the character's head and may introduce him as you please in-game. As per our policy name change requests are discouraged and reserved for exceptional circumstance. For general reference, players are advised to double check their character name upon creation and if there is an error remake the character whilst still at level 1.

Aethereal
Administrator, Builder, DM

Re: Kharaz'ar - Dwarven Waraxe Focus Swap

Postby Aethereal » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:11 am

This character has died (permadead by player decision). LETO request withdrawn and archived.