(Sold) Helm's Arch

Loreweaver
Administrator & Builder

(Sold) Helm's Arch

Postby Loreweaver » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:58 pm

A single-edged, curved blade recovered from a band of lawless raiders. Bound with the blessings of Helm and given its foreign design, this weapon has likely come out of Thesk before reaching our shores. Its enchantment renders it mighty against daemonkind as well the common goblin and rebels to the crown.
helmsarch.jpg
helmsarch.jpg (101.21 KiB) Viewed 7776 times
On offer for the price of 5 balan. The offer is valid for a period of one week.

OldBear

Re: (For Sale) Helm's Arch

Postby OldBear » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:44 pm

Westin reads with great interest the notice about the blade and it's history. He then pats his near empty purse. T'would be good to have I'm my struggles against the foul folk that trod this land. I wonder if for a paladin of Lathander they might consider less.

Word is left that he would be able to afford to pay 2 balan for a sword of this nature and make. Both for the strength and make of the blade but in honor of his weapon master who taught him to use a similar style blade and who also hailed from the far east.

Loreweaver
Administrator & Builder

Postby Loreweaver » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:21 pm

An addition is made to the messages:

Now available to the first person to offer four balan and a half.

Ataraxia

Postby Ataraxia » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:06 pm

A certain easterner put in an offer for four balan and a half along with his name 'Jun'.

OldBear

Re: (Sold) Helm's Arch

Postby OldBear » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Westin, with some regrets makes arrangement for a possible loan and bids 5 balans.

OCC: Not sure how your viewing your above post, if first made or taking all at the end of the day. I have no desire to step on anyone's toes. I couldn't get on due to work until this afternoon. If reading your post correctly, then it should go to Jun.

Loreweaver
Administrator & Builder

Re: (Sold) Helm's Arch

Postby Loreweaver » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:10 pm

The messages are taken down, and Jun has added a blade to his collection. Perhaps he would quickly sell it on to this new buyer, but that was an affair for the two of them.