@work xp

For reporting various bugs found in the module.
Poisonous

@work xp

Postby Poisonous » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:26 am

Been using @work, tested it out with some folks and after quite a while we didn't see any rp xp (it should be giving rp xp to people rping with the @work user).

Not sure how long it's intended to require but the timing may be too long. I can try to time it the next time.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Artifice

Re: @work xp

Postby Artifice » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:12 pm

I've used it a bit with Sarushan. It seems you'll get about 1 cp every 10 minutes and a block of XP for roughly 20 minutes roleplay. I didn't count how many messages were sent. Though, maybe a DM or something gave me the XP. I'm not entirely sure how it works!
Sarushan Folhana - Bard
Louhi Laakkonen - Priest

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:21 pm

Just to clarify, I'm referring to xp given to other players who are interacting with the person using @work. Is that what you mean? Though, I'd expect the xp given out to other players to follow the same pattern.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Toros

Postby Toros » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:13 pm

I don't remember it ever being intended that people RPing with someone @work to gain xp.

You gain coin while @work, and xp if other characters are in the area.

Also, I play Galondel.

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:16 pm

It's in the @ work info dump when you look it up in game, I'll grab a screenshot later.

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:49 am

Here she is.
Attachments
work.png
work.png (28.83 KiB) Viewed 5537 times