Banner of Law Ability and Visual Bug

For reporting various bugs found in the module.
SpiralBright

Banner of Law Ability and Visual Bug

Postby SpiralBright » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:32 am

About almost a month ago, an item called Banner of Law came into the possession of one of my characters, Cardano Marl.

1)The description itself alluded to protection against chaos if the character is lawful(?).
A few tests of the item did not confirm nor deny that the item's ability worked or if the item had an ability despite the "use item" being an option. Whether or not the item itself has the ability is a mystery or the item's ability is bugged. All I know is that the banner's ability last for maybe ten minutes at most after several attempts of figuring it out.

2) The item then came into the possession of another one of my characters, Bartolomeo Vernon. During his brief possession of the item in order to test if the item worked or not, the visual effect of the banner remained on him after logging out without the banner in his possession and without the banner's ability running out. The visual effect remained after resting and after using the item once again even after the appropriate time elapsed.
Ryldor Werther of Dilpur, Lord Helimbraun's Warsword
Hashard Kurant Vhelacleln, Triadic Priest of House Essldyr
Mill Marsby, poet and playwright.

Cardano Marl Sal Polani, Mercenary Fighter of The Stalwart Guard (Retired)