Crafting Model Striptease

For reporting various bugs found in the module.
Loreweaver
Administrator & Builder

Crafting Model Striptease

Postby Loreweaver » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:54 am

OldGrouch wrote:Whenever my characters use the crafting models, in any area thus far, did I find that it removes the lower-arm parts, and shins, whenever a character introduces an outfit on them. I am not sure whether it happens with a previously unaltered item.

Saving an outfit, then re-loading it, or re-loading it at a later point does not create this same issue. The crafting model only briefly loads said shin- and lower-arm parts, then removes them before any conversation can be continued.

Sincerely,

OldGrouch

Feronius

Re: Crafting Model Striptease

Postby Feronius » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Loreweaver wrote:
OldGrouch wrote:Whenever my characters use the crafting models, in any area thus far, did I find that it removes the lower-arm parts, and shins, whenever a character introduces an outfit on them. I am not sure whether it happens with a previously unaltered item.

Saving an outfit, then re-loading it, or re-loading it at a later point does not create this same issue. The crafting model only briefly loads said shin- and lower-arm parts, then removes them before any conversation can be continued.

Sincerely,

OldGrouch
I experienced the exact same issue whenever I opened up a conversation on modifying my clothing with a tailoring model in the new character area, although in my case it only seemed to remove the lower arm parts and the shin parts remained unaffected.
Lev Balakov | Radovan Kazac

BadKnight

Re: Crafting Model Striptease

Postby BadKnight » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:55 pm

I had the same issue happen to me yesterday. Just the lower arms resetting each time. I have a feeling it may possibly stem from the altered heads; the ones that require a DM to set that cannot be found upon character creation.