Rebuid request - Azrupel Krathas

Moderator: Aethereal

Highlander

Rebuid request - Azrupel Krathas

Postby Highlander » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:05 pm

I'd like to request a rebuild of an old character, Azruphel Krathas. The character at the moment is fighter 1/priest 3, and I would like to change that to priest 4. The original intention was F1/P7, and would now be P8. The character is sufficiently old to have benefitted from the server rules at the time that gave vanilla fighter feats at level 1, and not 2 as currently stands. They are therefore sitting on a number of feats that the same build made today would not be able to have, and while I don't think there was any requirement to rebuild (I may be wrong) when the change was made, it doesn't sit too well with me that the character has significant advantages that would be unavailable now.

That said, there is no intention to change the mechanical or thematic nature of the character, so starting stats (14,12,14,10,14,14) and priest domains (fire and strife) would remain the same. The character has some martial training, so in the absence of fighter levels, this would be represented by taking heavy armour and martial weapon feats, and also toughness feat at 3, which she also currently has, to represent the endurance aspect of the strife domain. The feats that would be lost are great fortitute, fire resistance and weapon focus, as well as the fighter level hp and fort save. I'm aware that the first level fighter has a bit of an easier time than a first level priest, but with martial weapons and decent hp from 14 con and toughness, as well as priest spells, then the pure priest version should be just about as survivable as a level 1 than the fighter version was.

Thanks for any consideration.
Lori Peveril: Enchanter
Auri: Mountian Druid
Riva Merys: Mystran Priest
Theli Ironfist: Dwarf Monk
Reyne Kendrick: Sneak

Loreweaver
Administrator & Builder

Re: Rebuid request - Azrupel Krathas

Postby Loreweaver » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:54 am

A change in the starting class (or race) would require a remake.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:41 pm

Appreciate that LW, that was what I was meaning by rebuild.
Lori Peveril: Enchanter
Auri: Mountian Druid
Riva Merys: Mystran Priest
Theli Ironfist: Dwarf Monk
Reyne Kendrick: Sneak

Aethereal
Administrator, Builder, DM

Postby Aethereal » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:06 am

Archived due to obsoletion, please feel free to create a new request if it ever becomes pertinent again.