Feat Swap - Eliyan

Moderator: Aethereal

sabrelily

Feat Swap - Eliyan

Postby sabrelily » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:13 am

Requesting (level 1) feat swap from Spell Focus: Conjuration to Alertness.

When first creating Eliyen I attempted a solo build because I was unsure of how active the player-base would be during the hours I'm able to login and if she could even befriend any inhabitants. Summon the zoo, buff, heal when needed. I've come later to find that I'm rarely ever summoning a pet, if only to goof around at times.

After many hours on TER mostly spent traveling with other players intertwining their stories and lore with my character's. I feel Eliyen's purpose is more suited as an extension to the flora, fauna, and the otherworldly/paranormal that resides in Impiltur.

I was on the fence about going pure class vs multiclassing with Spirit Caller but after roving the lands, diving dungeons, and developing IC relationships with other players, its clear that Eliyen's path will cross over to the spirit realm.

The feat swap also would be mechanically beneficial as it opens access to Spirit Caller without burning a slot in Spell Focus for something I barely use.

Entheogen
DM

Re: Feat Swap - Eliyan

Postby Entheogen » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:17 pm

We are happy to accommodate this change, feel free to contact any of the DMs when you see them available. However right now OG (Oldgrouch) and myself (Meshin) are the most active of the team so you will probably have the best luck reaching out to us first.
  • Entheo Genesthe - Retired, Swordhall Proprietor, Vassal of Swordcaptain Lady Rilaunyr
  • Varðr Sigurdsson - Martyr's Progeny, (eventually) Golden Lion, (eventually) Champion of Torm
  • Essuh Terik - Arcanist of Erudition, Meta-Mage, Arcane Crafter
  • Umbra - Thief, Scout-Informant, Assassin

Entheogen
DM

Re: Feat Swap - Eliyan

Postby Entheogen » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:08 pm

Resolved.
  • Entheo Genesthe - Retired, Swordhall Proprietor, Vassal of Swordcaptain Lady Rilaunyr
  • Varðr Sigurdsson - Martyr's Progeny, (eventually) Golden Lion, (eventually) Champion of Torm
  • Essuh Terik - Arcanist of Erudition, Meta-Mage, Arcane Crafter
  • Umbra - Thief, Scout-Informant, Assassin