Manishie - head change

Moderator: Aethereal

Poisonous

Manishie - head change

Postby Poisonous » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:08 am

Hello! Would it be possible for me to change Manishie's head to one of the new models featured here? I am looking to change to the 155 head. I see there is also a 155 head listed as a general head in the "Female heads" forum, so I may wind up needing to discuss with a DM further if it doesn't work properly.

Edit: Sorry to add to this, I realized that I never chose a voice! Could it be changed to the female "Seductress" voice I think it's called? Thank you very much!
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

OldGrouch
DM

Re: Manishie - head change

Postby OldGrouch » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:12 am

There are models available in the starting area that should be able to do this for you.

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:55 am

Oh, thank you! For voice as well? Do we get sent back to the starting area after server resets? If that's the case, I can take care of it myself. Thank you for the help. :)
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:52 am

Apologies for the bump! Just checking in since I had edited in the second issue so it may have been missed, is it possible for her voice to be fixed? She currently sounds like this, which makes for awkward moments during combat as a singer.

OldGrouch
DM

Postby OldGrouch » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:17 pm

There are a number of voices available, so I can only make an educated guess and chance that we'll land on the same one. There is something called 'female seductress' which is number 244, but I think that since you cannot see the numbers there is a chance it'll be the wrong one.

Aside from the above, there is another seductive one. Number 170, which is a seductive human male gigolo, but I suspect that may not be the one you meant for this PC. There is the flirty one at 136, as well as various courtesans (166-168). Let me know which you want, or if you're sure it's 244, we'll change to that.

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:38 pm

OldGrouch wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:17 pm
There are a number of voices available, so I can only make an educated guess and chance that we'll land on the same one. There is something called 'female seductress' which is number 244, but I think that since you cannot see the numbers there is a chance it'll be the wrong one.

Aside from the above, there is another seductive one. Number 170, which is a seductive human male gigolo, but I suspect that may not be the one you meant for this PC. There is the flirty one at 136, as well as various courtesans (166-168). Let me know which you want, or if you're sure it's 244, we'll change to that.
Male gigolo is tempting... 244 sounds like it is probably the correct one, let's go with that. I'm not terribly picky, so long as she doesn't sound like anyone's grandmother.

Thank you very much for your help!

OldGrouch
DM

Postby OldGrouch » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:16 pm

Resolved.