Manishie - Language removal

Moderator: Aethereal

Poisonous

Manishie - Language removal

Postby Poisonous » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:27 pm

Hello,

I took the Chondathan language on character creation for Manishie, but this was done without as much thought as I should have put in--I was trying to give her a "patois" sort of language as I imagined Gur to have, but I was still reacquainting myself with Forgotten Realms lore and that was actually a very poor choice. I've never roleplayed the language as far as I can recall, so it shouldn't cause any RP reasons to remove it. Manishie's Gur tribe was of the eastern variety, that is, based closer to the Endless Wastes and traveling through the Rashamen etc area. Her other language choices reflect this, and Chondathan is decidedly out-of-place and does not match her personal history or tribe's region.

I do not currently know what I wish to replace the language with, but if a replacement language is needed I can figure it out and discuss with a DM.

Thank you for any help!
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Talisman
Builder

Re: Manishie - Language removal

Postby Talisman » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:08 am

Approved. Please find me in game for changes or DM me some availability. I can make time on some weekday eves and always on weekends.

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:53 am

Awesome, thank you! I'll seek you out tomorrow and on.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Talisman
Builder

Postby Talisman » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:08 pm

Done