Community - Welcoming New Players

For things relating to the setting which doesn't fit in development, bugs or feedback.
Artifice

Re: Community - Welcoming New Players

Postby Artifice » Tue May 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Hello, I play Sarushan. I'm just poking around the forums for all the setting details. The guides are quite interesting. Thanks for the RP so far, everyone!
Sarushan Folhana - Bard
Louhi Laakkonen - Priest

Tailos

Postby Tailos » Tue May 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Welcome, welcome!

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Tue May 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Welcome to you as well, Artifice! Thank you likewise for all the RP, it's been a pleasure thus far, and I do hope you decide to stay.

Baldgeek

Postby Baldgeek » Tue May 24, 2016 7:07 pm

A warm hello and welcome to you Artifice :D

It's fantastic that you're finding your way well ... glad to have you aboard and hope to do some RP soon with Sarushan

... Trish has seen Sarushan as well in and around Sarshel, but at 3' 2" sometimes others don't see her so readily ;)

~BG
"Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you." - Tasslehoff Burrfoot

Character: Trish Winterbrooke: halfling ranger, herbalist, woodcrafter, follower of Sheela Peryroyl and proud owner of some unkempt strawberry blonde hair ...

ljuslek

Postby ljuslek » Thu May 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Sorry for bunching recent arrivals together, but welcome to you all! I look forward to interacting with your characters and getting to know them. I have been here for a month, or is it two? Regardless, I hope you all find as good a time as I have found here.

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Thu May 26, 2016 4:35 pm

Welcome new folks! Look forward to meeting you in game.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Toros

Postby Toros » Thu May 26, 2016 6:30 pm

It was great to meet some of the new players, and I look forward to sharing adventures with you!

Also, I play Galondel.

EppyAl

Postby EppyAl » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:56 pm

Hello everyone!

I am Eppy player or Kathaleen Verinmoore and eventually Rez infernarim and Allie Skandranon.

I want to thank those of you who I have already met for re- welcoming me back to nwn. I am an EST player and I missed the RP community NWN has.

My characters

Kathaleen Verinmoore - runaway daughter of an aristocrat that joined a circus as a knife thrower slash pick pocket who just wants a place to belong. < question about her build would be do the wild shot special shots work with thrown weapons?

Rez infernarim - gruff Vashar blade user looking for a purpose or a cause.. be it good or evil. He just wants purpose that pushes him.

Allie Skandranon - Nature priest. Very motherly caretaker like.

I look forward to playing with everyone!

blatob
Builder

Postby blatob » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:01 pm

Welcome :). I am looking forward to meet you IG and I have no doubt you will find good rp environment here. Do not hesitate to ask questions, please. If we can't answer them, we can, at least point you in right direction. There is also Skype channel available.

Holy_Rage

Postby Holy_Rage » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Welcome, I hope you enjoy this little corner of RP bliss. The community is extremely helpful, don't feel a stranger and do ask when in doubt. As blatob mentioned there is a Skype chat room (link) where many players can be found and the wiki which is a great source of information. Good luck!
Current PCs:
Hróin | Ygrak Ironflame